Nothing could have been more perfect than the birth of this little angel. He was born at 8:23 this evening after only one push! I am so proud of us! He is 8 lbs 1 oz, my smallest baby yet. He is also my earliest, born nine days before the due date. We have a name we are almost settled on so we will announce that as soon as we know for sure. For now, we just need some sleep. More photos and details tomorrow. I can't wait introduce him to his big brothers and sister.
4 comments:
congrats Anne and Dillon :) One push? impressive. Too bad I won't have the same luck!
Good job! What a sweet little guy. Congratulations! I'm on the edge of my seat to know his name.
Congratulations! I didn't know you were having another boy. How exciting! I'm glad the labor wasn't too awful. I've heard they start walking out after you've had a couple. :)
Congratulations! How wonderful. He's beautiful.
Post a Comment