Not sure they know what they are looking at, but sure that it is man business.
They look like a little gang, so cool.
That's just cute.
I love that you can see Dillon in the background shoveling the sand. What a great day that was at Point Defiance, just our family.
Yup, just too cure for words.
We like to instill the love of firewords early in our family.






1 comment:
Hi Anne. This is Laure from Paris study abroad. Remember me? I know this is so random, but after some mindless wandering around on facebook, I found myself on your blog. I was so intrigued I had to keep reading. I read and read. I especially loved the post about homeschooling, your anniversary post was so touching, and the pregnancy pictures were great! And I totally agree with you about homebirthers questioning every other societal norm. I had my baby at home last year, and there is definitely no going back for me. Once your eyes have been opened, it's hard to keep them shut about anything else!
Anyway, just wanted to say I really enjoyed stumbling onto this. Your writing is so honest, it made me feel like I know you. (And you've inspired me to think about writing again!)
So thank you for sharing. And good luck with the coming baby!!
-Laure Morden Rona
Post a Comment