Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Luke's Infant Photos by Jennifer Wilcox


I am so happy with these photos, I can't get enough.  And these aren't even my very favorites. I am saving those for the birth announcement.  I love them all! Jennifer did such a wonderful job.  She really is a baby whisperer.  And Luke already looks different, even though these were taken just a week ago.  Perhaps this is why I already treasure the photos so much.  Our newborns only look this way for a handful of hours and now I have Luke preserved this way forever.  We take a ton of photos of our babies on our own, but these capture the beauty and sweetness of a newborn like a photo taken in a shadowy living room never can.

3 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

So sweet. I love those babies fresh from heaven!

haley said...

Love the pictures. He is so sweet.

The Krotzers said...

I love the pictures! You have adorable babies!!