We had five different Halloween events to attend this year. Our costumes went a long way. I did a lot of sewing but it was worth it for these photos alone.
Thanks again Mimi. Dillon says the shots with the boys and their guns are his favorite pictures ever taken of the them. We feel happy just looking at them.
These were pretty good pics. You are going to have to frame some of them and hang them up in your new house! Let me know if you still want a day to unpack, decorate or just to have for yourself!
Anne, Your Writings and your Photos just blow me away. They are super duper sweet. Very Adorable. I would have voted you first place in a costume contest. Molly
Love the photos. They are keepsakes, for sure. Anne, I must say that I have enjoyed the little bit of time we have had to chat and catch up. We need to do that more. You are amazing and you inspire me. I love your little family. Thank you for thinking of me. Love ya!
8 comments:
Your costumes are FANTASTIC! I'm so impressed with your sewing skills. Your family is adorable!
You guys looked great! You did an awesome job on the costumes. You should be very proud of yourself! We need to get together. Call me!
You were by far the best dressed!! Your family and Brandon... there should have been a prize huh?
I would be happy to fix any pics you want- send me your fav's.
I love the pictures. Your family is so beautiful!
These were pretty good pics. You are going to have to frame some of them and hang them up in your new house! Let me know if you still want a day to unpack, decorate or just to have for yourself!
Anne, Your Writings and your Photos just blow me away. They are super duper sweet. Very Adorable. I would have voted you first place in a costume contest.
Molly
did you make those jackets for the boys or find them? so cute! wow, the costumes are amazing...you totally win in my book!
Love the photos. They are keepsakes, for sure. Anne, I must say that I have enjoyed the little bit of time we have had to chat and catch up. We need to do that more. You are amazing and you inspire me. I love your little family. Thank you for thinking of me. Love ya!
Post a Comment