Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eli and Me!


Eli, my little man. I think I will treasure this photo forever. Usually behind the camera, I don't get to see myself in Mommy mode. Part of me can hardly believe thats my son, that I am his Mommy!

3 comments:

angela said...

love that photo--i'm not in many pictures either.

Heather and Tim said...

This photo is truly magical. The spontenaity of it is awesome. It somehow captures your love of motherhood. And not to mention, you look gorgeous!

Cheralyn said...

Very cute photo. I love when we get these moments to be in a picture for a change with our kids. I rember a couple months ago we were at the zoo and I saw a man and his wife and child and they were taking pictures each taking a turn to be in a picture and I remembered what that is like not to have everyone in the picture so I offered to take a picture for them and then in return they offered the same to me and I was greatful to them for that so that I have a picture with my kids from the zoo. Love these moments.