We dressed the boys in their Filipino barong's (formal Filipino attire) for Easter this year and I am definatley making it a tradition. They looked so handsome, and I want them to benifit from their rich cultural background!
Ann! Your kids are just adorable! I want to kiss their cheeks! I love the boys in their traditional Filipino tops too! I'll be sure to show Craig. Tons of love your way!
Good looking family! I would like to be in the book club! Ya know come to think of it my family does not blog but they all have emails so I would love to pass any info along. Thanks, they loved getting together with you guys too. It was nice to get to know one another with out there being some birthday party involved.
Anne, The Easter photos are darling! Those rocks are a way cool texture for a background--and WHEN did you find a moment when it was not pouring rain? Our Easter photo shoot consisted of a single pose in front of our fireplace! OK, I guess there was one or two other photos involved..but still...I love the kids' Easter outfits!
7 comments:
Ann! Your kids are just adorable! I want to kiss their cheeks! I love the boys in their traditional Filipino tops too! I'll be sure to show Craig. Tons of love your way!
what great pictures!
Good looking family! I would like to be in the book club! Ya know come to think of it my family does not blog but they all have emails so I would love to pass any info along. Thanks, they loved getting together with you guys too. It was nice to get to know one another with out there being some birthday party involved.
Good pics, cute little guys in their outfits. Love the one of just the girls.
Anne, The Easter photos are darling! Those rocks are a way cool texture for a background--and WHEN did you find a moment when it was not pouring rain? Our Easter photo shoot consisted of a single pose in front of our fireplace! OK, I guess there was one or two other photos involved..but still...I love the kids' Easter outfits!
Love the pictures. So cute. I noticed your boys shirts and I love them. Eve is darling. Our little girls will be good buds. Love you.
You all looked very nice for Easter I'm sorry I missed seeing you. I think it sounds like a great tradition for your family.
Post a Comment