Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Heart for Mia


My brother John and his wonderful wife Mimi have just received the most wonderful news. After four months of waiting, a wonderful couple has made the choice the give in their time of grief. Mia has a heart on the way and will be in surgery early this morning. I am so excited I don't know if I can sleep. Mia has a long struggle yet ahead of her as she recovers from surgery and her body works to grow healthy and strong. There is still a great need for the family whose insurance will come nowhere near covering all of the costs that are a part of her condition and treatment. Please visit the link the the help baby Mia website on the left, learn all about her incerdible journey and donate to her cause. Just a dollar or two would make a difference! Keep her in your prayers tonight and in the coming weeks! You can also see my brother's blog at mcdonaldfam.blogspot.com.

No comments: