Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged!


I was tagged by a friend recently and since I have not posted in ages I thought I would participate. For those of you reading this, you are now tagged as well. What you have to do is go to your "My Pictures" file and select the fourth folder and post the fourth picture in that folder.

This picture if from the 07 Conway McDonald camp out. We performed a family play, Robin Hood. This is Maid Marian and Clucky (from the cartoon) played by my sisters in law Mimi and Shanna.

Thanks to all of you who voted on the names, we are still very undecided. I'll have to put some new ones on there soon. And thanks to everyone who came to my shower Friday!

2 comments:

Shila said...

Hey It was fun spending time with you yesterday. I loved being with everyone and seeing little Mia. The dinner was great and so was the company!

Mimi said...

Your sister in laws are H..O..T HOT! ;-)