
That's right folks, it's a beautiful little girl. This photo is terrible because its a picture of a picture but she has a cute little pointy nose and chin. Some of you may know that this pregnancy has been a lot more stressful for me than my others but seeing that little baby on the ultrasound has me filled with love and reminds me that it is all so worth it. What work is there that brings such a huge reward?
So despite a few predictions from friends and family that we would have all boys, we get to have a daughter to raise. I already feel protective. I can't wait to meet my little one! I have five more months to go!
15 comments:
Yeah!!! An interpretive dancing dame. That's exciting news.
yay! anne, i am so excited for you guys, little girls are so much fun! congratulations!
You guys make such cute boys, can't wait to meet your little girl.
Congrats - she will be absolutely beautiful!!
Many congrats! Girls are so fun!
Hmmmm.."Z" names. I personally like Zora. My favorite novel is "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Zora Neale Hurston. I vote Zora. :)
It was fun to catch up on your blog--and what a cute little nose your baby girl has!! We are so happy for you!
Awwww! Wow I am surprized, I was one to vote for you guys to have all boys. Oh you are going to have so much fun getting girly stuff! I hope she has the coloring your boys have with your peircing blue eyes! What a beautiful mix that would be! Congratulations to your family.
I just read like 10 entries. I love your little family, soon to be big family. Your kids could not possibly be any cuter. Love to read your blog.
Congratulations Anne and family! You have a cute family and the new addition will only make it cuter!
That was cute about the robots. So funny.
Congratulations again you guys! She will be beautiful!!
love the new look to the blog! isn't it fun to decorate! Happy B-day by the way!
Hi Anne, I hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my friends' blog list on my blog. And I stole your bookshelf idea, too! You will love having a little girl after two boys - we have this same family make-up. My kids are 23, 21, and 18 now and they all get along great. I voted for "Zoe" by the way.
Congratulations, you two!!
Post a Comment