
In addition to being adorable, these photos also provide a quick summer review. The above photo was taken at Long Beach where we had our Young Reunion. (Yep, our claim to fame is that we are related to Brigham Young with pioneer blood in our veins).

This is Isaac's reaction to a mosquito bite on his forehead. (No this did not happen during one of Dillon's boxing lessons) It was swollen comletely shut for a while.

Isaac couldn't quite make it through dinner at the Conway/McDonald camp out one night. Fell asleep right at the table.

In fact that happened more than I would like to admit. I have always been pretty strict about my kids getting enough sleep. And here is is crashing at dinner once again. Those long summer days just take it out of you!

Our backyard is a wonderful place, but it is also a very dirty place. To be sure, bath times increased over the summer!
Looking back on this post, it seems that Issac spent the summer dirty, bitten, and tired, but I promise you, he had a great time too!
2 comments:
You happened to catch me blogging when you commented, so I came on over to see what you've been posting. I LOVE kids who fall asleep at the table. As the big kid in my fam, I remember watching my brothers do this so many times. Saw it once or twice on my mission too...my kids haven't ever done it...but I wish they would! Such a great photo op!
so cute! and i want be invited to your private homeschooling blog if/when you document! i love seeing what other people do as inspiration! myhedwig at gmail dot com
Post a Comment