Pictured above are Optimus Prime, Eli, and Bumblebee. Despite the fact that these bits of fluff are guaranteed to be hens and not roosters, we do have two little boys doing the naming. Our third and fourth chicks are Wolverine and Rock. We have yet to decide on the last two. Any suggestions?
Dillon has been working hard on the chicken coop, in the dark and in the rain, most times. It is almost done and is a pretty fine bit of craftsmanship, if I may brag a little. I'll get some photos later. Thanks Dillon! (This is my mothers day gift from last year. I think he is covered for this year too, don't you?)
4 comments:
How fun! Baby chicks. I love the names.
The party hats are awesome on Isaac, too. :)
So fun! I showed Ruby, and I really regret not getting over there sooner! She still wants to hold the bigger chickens though!
Anne that is so funny. I was just telling Dave I thought it would be fun to get the kids chicks for Easter and then have fresh eggs. We need to talk! How much work has it been, where did you get your plans for your coup etc....
Unfortunately, if we end up moving (hope not) we will need to find a new home for out little chicks. We'll talk later, Jennifer, maybe we could work something out.
Post a Comment