Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Growing Kids!

Oh my little Eve! She is not a perfect baby, but that little smile just melts my heart like nothing else! She is growing so fast, already in 6/9 month clothes. I have been tougher on her than the other kids. At two months she is already falling asleep/crying herself to sleep alone in her crib. No coddling for baby number 3!
I am beginning to think that I don't know how to diaper a baby. Eve has a blow out every single day. I thought I would solve the problem by going up a diaper size from 2 to 3. Now, instead of pooing up the back, she poos out the legs. They jury is out on which of these is preferable. And I'm not skimping on brands either. Huggies have never let me down in the past!


This may not seem like a note worthy photo but little Isaac grows up so effortlessly it practically breaks my heart. We introduced the big boy bed and he didn't even skip a beat. He has never cried for his crib (which is still set up in his room), never had trouble falling asleep, never even tried to get out of bed! I feel like he has been walking out the door since the day he was born. So independent, and in such a matter of fact way. He takes care of business, no fuss.
Eli is such a sweet little man. Here is is cuddling little Eve and holding in her pacifier. The expression on his face is priceless. He is saying something like, "It's OK baby girl, I'm right here,"


Had to include this photo. Dillon has been working so hard these last few weeks. Here he is grabbing some quality time with the kids watching a movie and having popcorn, except he couldn't keep his eyes open.

5 comments:

Shila said...

Poor guy working so hard to be a dad, husband, and provider. It is so great, You gotta have a picture like this!

JenW said...

that eve sure is a cute baby! but then, your boys are adorable as well, so i guess i shouldn't expect any less:) such a beautiful kids anne...wish we were closer so they could be friends with mine:)

Sandra Dubreuil said...

I love that last picture of your boys with Dillon! And your little Eve is so precious! I have to take a page from your book about not being soft with the third baby...Lex is almost 11 months and I'm barely getting enough guts to have her cry/sleep through the night!! I never waited this long with my other two. Jared says I'm getting softer with each kid we have!

Mimi said...

oh my heart! Too all three kids. That little smile... LOVE IT! Big boy bed... couldn't be more darling. Oh, and Mr. binki holderiner...sweetest.

Beth said...

What a cutie that little Eve. I love her smile. Did those clothes work out? Isaac, oh man, what a good kid. Eli, is a sweetheart. Love the picture of Dillon spending quality time with his boys. Love you guys!