Sunday, April 6, 2008
Future Family of Five!
Dillon and I got quite the surprise about a week and a half ago. After feeling more tired than usual and having a persistent upset stomach and a revulsion for food, I decided to take a pregnancy test. It was positive! We think the due date will be sometime at the beginning of December or the end of November but we have no way of being sure. I need to go see a doctor but haven't found one I like yet. We have broken the news to most of our family now and done so a little early. Finding out you are pregnant when you have a baby that isn't even one year old yet is pretty stressful. Sharing the news with supportive friends and family has helped turn shock and worry into the joyful feelings that a new baby should always mean. Although I know it is going to be tough while my little ones are young, I feel blessed that the Lord is sending me children to raise. A big family has always been something Dillon and I hoped and planned for. Looks like we will be seeing our goals through a little more quickly than at first imagined but why should we complain. I can't wait to meet the little boy or girl that is waiting to join our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wowweee! Another cousin is happily accepted around here! I am glad for you and it will be so neat to find out what you are having! Let me know if you are in need of anything or just need an afternoon of babysitting while you get things done, or sleep whichever is more important. He he! :>)
I am pumped!! So funny that I didn't call you on it that night because I TOTALLY knew. I am holding out for a mini Anne. Not that Dillon isn't cute, but have you seen your toddler pictures???? Hello- you need a girly!
Congratulations!! I agree with Mimi - I hope you have a girl because she would be adorable!! You have the cutest little boys!
Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations. You have such beautiful boys that I'm sure the third will be just as beautiful!!
I hope it is a little girl! Congrats! I would definitely need familial and friend support to imagine an adventure like that! You're totally up to it, and maybe I'll still be baby hungry enough to offer to hold one of yours for you when you need a break!
Alrighty then. I need to see some more pics of your cuties. You should blog about your boys helping Dillon install the door. Love to hear about your kids and the cute things they are doing.
Congrats you guys! Hope all is well!!! Love you!
Post a Comment