Thursday, February 28, 2008
I hate myspace
Ok, so I don't hate it, exactly. I just realize that it isn't set up for families. It is the way to go for single people but since I am not trying to advertise all of my good qualities, nor do I want to have any actual advertisements on my page, I am going to try the blogging thing. We'll see how it goes. Right now it is 4:00pm and my baby is crying in his crib because he is too tired to sleep, I have to make dinner and clean the house by 6 so that I can take Eli to his swim class at 6:15 and be back by 7:30 when the missionaries are coming over for dinner. Why am I creating a blog at this moment in time? Because I hate house work and I can't hardly function while listening to my baby cry. But hey, he just stopped! Off I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so funny! I have never been to my space and I probably never will, so thanks for the tip! Isn't this blogging thing so cool! I just started mine last week and I think that I am addicted, it's a lot of fun sharing our families with eachother! You are so great with words on your page! You should write a book. Speaking of, there is this a website that you can make your own book for your kids with thier picutes in it. Check out www.mylifeinprint.com
Post a Comment