Sunday, May 17, 2009

Big News

I haven't posted in a while. Lots of things have happened. Isaac turned two, Eve rolled over and got her first two teeth (two separate events), and Eli turned four, today actually. Dillon has been working long long hours finishing his project. I spent a luxurious weekend at Sunriver with my mom and sisters, and more more more. But the craziest thing of all is that we put on offer in on a house and it was accepted! If all goes well we will be neighbors to my brother John and Mimi and their little kiddos Jensen, Ellie, and Mia! That's right! Next door neighbors! I am trying not to get too excited, just in case the deal doesn't work out, and also because I am getting attached to this dinky little duplex. And maybe, just maybe, the older I get, the more I fear change. I sincerely love my simple, low frills life. Not that the new house has a ton of frills, it's a pretty humble place really, but the back yard is awesome and the neighbors rock.

Oh and here's just a funny photo of the boys saying good morning to Eve the other day. They love to jump into her crib to play with her.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Sweet! I hope it goes through - we will be almost back yard neighbors :-)

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

I'm SO excited for you guys! How perfect could that be...living next door to family! Buying a house period! I love your kids...that's so SWEET... how much the boys love their sister=0) Precious moments. Best of wishes for your home choice!

Mimi said...

YAHOO for ME!! I am really really excited!!!

I already have some big plans for us...he he...you can't change your mind now, right? ;-)

CAN'T WAIT!! The kids are desperate for some cousin friends. This really is going to be awesome!

Elisa said...

What beautiful beautiful children!

John Boy said...

any word from the bank?