Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Apple Anyone? and other slices of life...


The kids know that they can help themselves to certain healthy snacks anytime the feel hungry. I am beginning to rethink that policy...

We keep are pacifier securly attached to Arabella at all times so that Elijah never has to go without.


First pedicure! What cute little girly toes. (Inspired by Gracie, an angel heart recipiant who passed away last month.) I have to say, Eve has little dainty feet attached to some of the chubbiest baby legs around.



Had to include this photo of our little tough guy Isaac.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Your kids are the cutest!

Shila said...

Love the apple thing! And the pretty pink toes. How is she doing? Hope her tummy is better than the other night poor thing. Hey I loved all your insight and questions and knowledge at the party it made it so much more fun that you were there thanks for comming. Twilight forever!

Heather and Tim said...

Love the bink photo and the toes!